Author Interview – Pooja Priyamvada of Mental Health Primer
Welcome back once again, friends to the ever interesting, #Author Interview series hosted by Pragun and Me. We are going to introduce another famous blogger from the Mental Health niche today. Before we go and talk to her, you can refresh your memory with the previous interviews here:
- 1st interview – “Abhijit ray” author of “Desert Plant”
- 2nd interview – “Meena Chatty” author of “Starlit Sky”
- 3rd interview – “Pratibha” author of “Eco Babycare & Green Parenting.
- 4th interview – “Varsha” author of “Konkan Diaries”
- 5th interview – “Geethica” author of “Thoughts and Conversations – Cafes in and around Delhi”
- 6th interview – “Saba Irfan Ladha” author of “With Love, yours Hatefully”
- 7th interview – “Darshana Sarmah” author of “Put your best foot forward”
- 8th interview – “Anand Narayanan” author of “Flowered Bytes”
Are you able to guess who is going to occupy the hot seat today? Yes, it’s none other than Pooja. She runs multiple columns on Mental Health and don’t you all agree that she fits this hot seat perfectly. So let’s hear what Pooja has to say?
Us: What inspired you to start blogging?
Pooja: I started blogging about 11 years ago just to chronicle my thoughts and creative writing, but it grew on to become my daily dose of self-love.
Us: Can you please describe your blogging journey so far? And who are your biggest supporters?
Pooja: My blogging journey has been immensely rewarding, I eventually branched out to two blogs one each in Hindi and English. The blog babies as I call them got me applause and acclaim and also shaped my critical and creative voice as distinct and strong. My blogging communities and my daughter have been my support all along, you can say I write for myself first and then for them.
Us: Why did you register for the A2Z Challenge?