Hi, I am Suhasini, IP from MommyShravmusings, and Welcome to the World of Simplified Parenting with Emotionally Healthy Children.
Parenting is never an easy task. And I firmly believe in the age-old adage that:
“It needs a village to raise a happy and successful child.”
Since that village is missing in the current modern and competitive world, I am trying to bridge that gap with my work here. As a parent, you might need just the following:
- A friend to hear about your parenting struggles without giving you a judgemental look.
- A peer to listen out and encourage you on your excellent day
- another parent to pat your back when your child is doing good
- Another parent who likes to share her mistakes on positive parenting and Montessori parenting
- A mentor to guide you towards the right resources in tackling everyday parenting struggles, which might seem impossible to you
- A play therapist who tries to open your child’s mind to the unending world of possibilities the play can provide them
- A coach to offer different pieces of training and workshops in which your child may be interested
- A storyteller recites unheard or forgotten stories from our culture and traditions.
Then be assured, my dear friend, you are in the right place.
I am a certified child psychologist and practicing Life Coach for both parents and kids. I blog mostly about the Emotional health of children and parents. Since I am a single child with only one boy, who is a budding cricketer, I also write about Single Child Parenting and Sports Parenting.
You can even check out my Web Stories to glimpse what I am doing here in this Internet world.
Make yourself comfortable here and enjoy your stay in my internet home. ?