Emails are sent once or twice a month with secret sauces to remove stress from your parenting, fun updates, interesting activities to do with your kids, parenting tips, self-care, and many more.
You can expect a wide range of topics across the emails, some of which are:
- Simple practices for joyfulness, mindfulness, well-being, and slow living under the self-care category.
- Gentle and Positive Parenting guidance for parents who want to do conscious parenting.
- Some fun and interesting activities to do with kids of different age groups for better bonding with them within your limited time.
- Tips to ease your day-to-day parenting struggles
- Manifestation, visualization, abundance mindset, affirmations, and other interesting stuff for you and your kids.
The newsletters also include:
- Updates about my latest content – podcast episodes, blog posts, videos
- Recommendations of inspiring content by other creators and authors
- Occasional announcements about my workshops, courses, and services
Testimonials from Happy Readers:
Your Newsletter provides me with a new perspective on parenting and has given me new insightsPunitha
It was nice reading your newsletter every month, and I await your stories regularly so that I can share them with my kids during bedtime.Vijaytha
Suhasini, IP, is the Author of the book “Practical Tips for Kids Mental Health.” As a certified kids and parents life coach, she helps/guides you toward a happy family life for your kids. She firmly believes that “Emotionally Happy Kids of today are the Mentally Strong and Happy Citizens of tomorrow.” Let’s make the world a happy and beautiful place for our kids to thrive.
In case you want to read my sample newsletters to decide whether you want to join or not, here are some samples for you.